Saturday, December 10, 2016

My Favorite Books In 2016

Since I started this blog so late in the year, here's a list of the books I loved most in 2016, which I posted recently on my author blog. The first four books featured in the list linked above are not reviewed on this site because I read them before the launch of The Quarterly Book Review - but the post does include links to my reviews on Amazon.

Featured books include:
  • Girl Least Likely To Marry, by Amy Andrews (Contemporary Romance)
  • The "A Dance With Destiny Series", by JK Ensley (Epic Fantasy)
  • Wonder, by RJ Palacio (Children's Fiction)
  • Girl In The Water, by Dana Marton (Romantic Suspense)
  • Slammed, by Colleen Hoover (Contemporary Romance, Women's Fiction)
  • The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green (Teen/Young Adult Fiction)

No comments:

Post a Comment